Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cash For Gold Not for Soul. Human Trafficking.

My friend Maria from La Cadena Style Avenue asked me to help her out on human trafficking campaign, which I am really happy to participate in, as I know quite a lot of people affected by this matter. Just because it's not widely covered by the media any more, doesn't mean it's not happening. No one deserves to be a piece of meat for import/export, especially little children, who have no power or choice in the first place to make the right decisions. Sometimes even the smallest impact can make a difference. 

Some ideas I really loved from years before campaigns, brutal but honest.







Check Maria's post on the matter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you looking through my blog and finding some time to comment!