Thursday, January 16, 2014

Introduction

Another blog like million others, but I promise I will make it interesting this time.

 I used to have a fashion oriented blog, however found it too limiting. So today is the day I decided to give it another go, and see If anyone will enjoy my chaotic flow of thoughts and writing. I am film and arts degree graduate. Originally from Estonia, but based in London. My main focus is finding myself in life at the moment, as well as working on fashion, film and art projects.

 I decided to create Velvet Divination, share my thoughts, inspirations and motivations just to make my life more organized. There will be no specific topic, as I just want to enjoy myself, and write about whatever is interesting to me, and hopefully to you my dear reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you looking through my blog and finding some time to comment!