Saturday, January 18, 2014

See Through Transparent Clutch Bag

Something I have been thinking about for a long time is a transparent clutch. But I always felt like It will accommodate a limited amount of things inside of it and it's a bit awkward walking around with everything on show, knowing people will stare in public transport, out of curiosity or boredom. 
So I think a black purse inside a transparent clutch bag is the best solution possible.
Transparent Clutch Bags


Clear purse
£18 - etsy.com


Klear Klutch leather handbag
£130 - asos.com


ASOS clutch
£24 - asos.com


Klear Klutch leather handbag
£130 - asos.com


ASOS black purse
£34 - asos.com


Klear Klutch leather handbag
£130 - asos.com

24 comments:

  1. Really love the idea of this! Especially love the pink glittery one!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, probably looks really cool on a night out in real life

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! Having a see-through bag is such an odd idea to me. Not that I generally carry very private things around with me in a clutch but still... it's just a bit odd. I first saw the ASOS clutch on Fleur De Force's YouTube channel and I fell in love with it. She had the little black pouch on the inside of hers. It was so gorgeous I actually ordered it online for myself and now I am waiting for it in the mail. Love the other bags too! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's so cool! do a review when you get it, would love to see real life photos! Yep I'm the same, too awkward about it, and will know that people stare:D

      Delete
  3. They're really good to show off your new things :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, and the most beautiful favorite things haha

      Delete
  4. the purple clutch from asos is amazing!
    http://flamenquita-magdita.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, probably looks evven better in real life

      Delete
  5. loving this trend
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. entertaining,
      I always stare when someone has a transparent bag:D

      Delete
  6. they are so cool, would love to own one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them !

    xx

    www.sweet-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bag!!
    I do currently own one it goes with everything!

    fashionandleatherblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so cool, would love to see how you style it

      Delete
  9. The Perspex Clutch: The best thing that has ever happened to my wardrobe. It literally goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled it, looks so good, need to get my hands on one

      Delete

Really appreciate you looking through my blog and finding some time to comment!